How can I fix this?
This article will guide you on how you can resolve Black Desert Mobile crashing on BlueStacks 4 Nougat 64-bit.
To resolve this, you need to:
- Change the ABI setting to 'Auto' in BlueStacks settings
- Delete and reinstall the app from Google Play Store
For more details, please refer to the steps below.
How can I apply these settings on BlueStacks 4?
1. Click on the gear icon to access BlueStacks settings as shown below.
2. In the "Engine" tab, scroll through the menu and select "Auto" under "ABI setting". Click on 'Save' to apply the changes.
3. To delete the installed app, click on the 3 vertical dots on the app icon, as shown below.
4. Next, click on 'Uninstall'.
5. Once you click on 'Uninstall' a pop-up window will open to ask you if you want to delete the selected app. Click on 'Delete' to confirm.
6. Now, to re-install the app click on the Play Store icon on your BlueStacks home screen.
7. Search for 'Black Desert Mobile' in the search bar on Google Play Store.
8. Click on 'Install' to re-install the app.
You will be able to launch the game on BlueStacks without any issues now.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on May 13, 2021.