How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to play Moonlight Sculptor with the best graphical settings at 60FPS on BlueStacks 4. For improved gameplay and better graphics, you will have to make the following changes in the in-game settings:
- Set "Visual Quality Settings" to "High"
- Set "FPS Limit" to "60"
To know how to apply these settings, please follow the steps below.
How can I apply these settings?
1. Launch the game from your BlueStacks home screen, as shown below.
2. On the game lobby, click on the hamburger icon at the top right corner.
2. From the dropdown menu, select "Settings".
3. On the next screen, make the following changes under the "Visual Quality Settings" section:
- Set "Quality" to "High".
- Set "FPS Limit" to "60".
4. Close the Settings menu and get ready to experience smooth and unmatched gameplay for Moonlight Sculptor on BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!