How will this help?
This article will explain how you can play My Hero Academia with a gamepad on BlueStacks 4. Click on the links below to learn:
You can also play My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero with a gamepad on BlueStacks 5, but the on-screen gamepad controls won't be visible and you can't edit or create new gamepad controls.
However, you can import your edited or custom gamepad controls from BlueStacks 4 to BlueStacks 5. Click here to learn more.
How can I play with my gamepad?
1. Connect your gamepad to your PC and then launch BlueStacks 4. You will now get a confirmation that your gamepad is connected, as shown below.
2. Now, launch My Hero Academia and click on the the Game controls icon from the side toolbar.
3. Here, make sure the following settings are applied:
- Game Controls: ON
- On-screen controls: ON
- Controls for: Gamepad
- Opacity: Move the slider to the right
NOTE: Moving the Opacity slider to the right increases the visibility of the on-screen controls and moving it to the left decreases it.
4. You can now play My Hero Academia using your gamepad on BlueStacks 4.
What are the gamepad controls?
You can perform different actions in My Hero Academia by using the gamepad controls given below.
|Head to mission||Right D-pad key|
|Map||Up D-pad key|
|Skill 4||Right-bumper (RB)|
|Super Punch||Right-trigger (RT)|
You can view or change these controls at any moment you like by using the Enhanced game guide.
Play My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero on BlueStacks 5
BlueStacks 5 takes you to the next-generation of Android gaming with higher performance, unparalleled stability and speed.
You can play My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero on BlueStacks 5 for an enhanced gaming experience. Click on the links below to learn:
- How to download and install BlueStacks 5
- Recommended settings for My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero on BlueStacks 5
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!