How will this help?
You can view, hide or adjust the visibility of on-screen keyboard and/or mouse controls for any game on BlueStacks 5.
If you wish to view or hide gamepad controls on-screen, please refer to this article.
How can I do this?
1. While playing any game on BlueStacks 5, click on the "Game controls" icon from the side toolbar.
2. Here, make sure that the "Game controls" option is turned ON.
3. Now, toggle the "On-screen controls" option to view or hide the controls for your game.
- To view the on-screen controls, turn it ON, as shown below.
- To hide the on-screen controls, turn it OFF.
4. If the "On-screen controls" option is ON, you can use the Opacity slider to adjust the visibility of your on-screen game controls.
- To decrease the visibility, move the slider to the left.
- To increase the visibility, move the slider to the right.
5. Make sure to select the keyboard option in front of "Controls for" to see your keyboard controls on-screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!