How will this help?
Some apps may request permissions to access storage, camera, location, etc. during installation. These permissions are often crucial for the app to function as expected. However, you may also enable or disable these permissions at any time through Android settings.
This article will guide you on how you can change app permissions once an app has been installed.
How can I do it?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on ''System Apps'' from the home screen.
2. In System Apps, click on the gear icon to open the Android settings.
3. Next, click on ''Apps''.
4. A list of all the apps installed on your BlueStacks 5 will appear on the screen. Scroll through the menu and click on the app for which you want to change permissions.
As an example, we'll select "7DS", as shown in the image below.
5. Now, click on "Permissions".
6. The App permissions page will open. It shows which permissions are granted to this app and which are not. A slider is available next to each permission, as shown in the image below.
A grayed-out slider implies that the particular permission is not granted to the app, while a green slider means that this permission is granted. To change, just click on the slider in front of it.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!