How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to resolve the The Walking Dead: Road to Survival crashing on BlueStacks 5.
To resolve this issue you have to create a new instance on the Multi-instance Manager and select the following settings while creating a fresh instance:
- Android Version as "Nougat 64-bit"
- ABI setting as "ARM"
How can I do it?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Multi-instance Manager icon from the Side Toolbar.
Alternatively, you can also click on the shortcut icon for the Multi-instance Manager from your desktop, as shown below.
2. Multi-instance Manager window will open on your screen. Here, click on "New instance".
3. Next, click on "Fresh instance".
4. Now, select "Nougat 64-bit" from the drop-down menu below "Choose Android Version" and click on "Next".
5. Next, in the "Fresh instance - Nougat 64-bit" window that will open, select the ABI settings as "ARM", as shown in the image below. You can choose the other settings as per your preference and your PC's configuration.
Click on "Create" when you are done.
6. A 64-bit instance will be created like the "BlueStacks 3" instance, created in the previous step.
Click on "Start" to launch the instance, as shown in the image below.
7. The 64-bit BlueStacks instance will launch. For example, in the image below, you can see the home screen for "BlueStacks 3" instance created in step 5.
8. Now, click on the "Play Store" icon on the home screen to download the app.
NOTE: You can also read this article, to know in detail how you can install an app on BlueStacks 5.
9. Lastly, after the app is installed, click on the app icon on the home screen to launch the game.
With these settings, you will be able to play the game on BlueStacks 5 without facing any crashes for an uninterrupted gaming experience.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!