How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to get the best possible experience and the beloved 60 FPS while playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on BlueStacks 5.
Here are the recommended settings to play Battleground Mobile India at 60 FPS:
- BlueStacks settings: Set "CPU allocation" to "High(4 Cores)" and "Memory allocation" to at least "3072 MB"
- In-game settings for Battlegrounds Mobile India: Set "Graphics" to "Smooth" and "Frame Rate" to "Extreme".
Please follow the links below for information on how to apply these settings:
How can I apply the changes to the BlueStacks settings?
1. Open the Settings menu in BlueStacks by clicking on the gear icon on the Side Toolbar, as shown below.
2. Under the "Performance" tab, click on the dropdown menu for "CPU allocation" and select "High(4 cores)".
3. Next, click on the dropdown menu for "Memory allocation". Select "Custom" and type "3072" in the box next to it, as shown below.
NOTE: If your system configuration allows, it is recommended that you select "High(4 GB)" from the dropdown menu for best results.
4. Click on "Save changes" to apply these settings.
5. You will then be asked to restart BlueStacks for these changes to take effect. Click on "Restart now".
How can I change the in-game settings on Battlegrounds Mobile India?
1. Launch the game from your BlueStacks 5 home screen and click on the icon at the bottom-right of your screen to access the in-game settings, as shown in the image below.
2. Next, click on "Settings".
3. Now, click on the "Graphics" tab within the Settings menu, as shown in the image below.
4. Next, within the "Combat" tab in Graphics settings:
- Set "Graphics" to "Smooth"
- Set "Frame Rate" to "Extreme"
Click on "OK" when you are done.
5. A message will appear on your screen with the information that the new settings have been applied.
Click on "OK" to continue.
You can now play Battlegrounds Mobile India at 60 FPS.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!