How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to resolve Top War: Battle Game crashing after launch, or when the app does not load properly on the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks 4.
To resolve this, you have to change the following BlueStacks settings:
- Set ABI setting to "ARM64" within the Engine tab
- Restart BlueStacks 4 Hyper-V
- Re-install the app
The required steps are described in more detail below.
How can I do it?
1. Launch BlueStacks Hyper-V and click on the gear icon on the Side Toolbar or the hamburger menu at the top-right to access the BlueStacks settings.
2. Now, within the Engine tab in the Settings, scroll down to look for "ABI setting" and click on "ARM64" to select it, as shown in the image below.
Click on "Save" when you are done.
3. A message will appear on the screen asking you to restart BlueStacks Hyper-V. Click on "Restart now" to continue.
4. After the restart, move your cursor onto the Top: War Battle Game icon on your home screen and click on the three vertical dots on the top-right of the game icon. From the menu that will appear, click on "Uninstall".
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you always backup your in-game progress on BlueStacks by logging into a game with your social media accounts such as Facebook and Google, to ensure that you don't lose your in-game progress even after uninstalling BlueStacks or that particular game.
You can follow the steps described in this article to save your in-game progress on BlueStacks. The steps in this article are described for some specific games but are applicable for other games as well, such as Top War: Battle Game.
5. A message will appear on the screen, asking your permission to delete the app. Click on "Delete" to continue.
6. Now, click on the "Google Play Store" icon on the home screen to download the app.
NOTE: You can also read this article, to know in detail how you can install an app on BlueStacks 4.
7. Lastly, after the app is installed, click on the app icon on the home screen to launch the game.
With these settings, you will be able to play the game on BlueStacks 4 Hyper-V without facing any crashes for an uninterrupted gaming experience.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!