How will this help?
You can run Android 64-bit games and apps on your PC such as Teamfight Tactics, Forza Street, etc. by using BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit. This article will guide you on how you can create a BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit instance, if you already have BlueStacks 5 installed on your PC.
If you wish to only install BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit on your PC, click here to learn more.
How can I create a Nougat 64-bit instance?
You can use the Multi-instance Manager to easily create a Nougat 64-bit instance. The steps below will show you how to do this:
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Multi-instance Manager icon on the side toolbar.
2. The BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager will open on your screen. Here, click on "Instance".
3. Now, select "Fresh instance".
4. The next screen allows you to select the Android version from a dropdown menu. Click on "Nougat 64-bit", as shown in the image.
5. If you've selected the Nougat 64-bit Android version for the first time, a message will appear asking you to download additional files associated with it, as shown below. Click on "Next" to continue.
6. Now, you will have to customize the instance as per your preference by specifying the following:
- CPU Cores: Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- RAM (MB): Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting: Choose the desired ABI libraries for your instance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
NOTE: You can create new instances with fewer clicks as the settings of your last created instance will be saved on the Multi-instance Manager.
7. Click on "Download" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
8. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager. You can check the download progress here.
9. If you have already downloaded the additional files in the past, then in Step 7, you will see the "Create" button in place of the "Download" button, as shown below.
10. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager. Click on "Start" to begin using it.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!