How will this help?
To play Blade Runner Rogue, you have to create a Nougat 64-bit instance using the Multi-instance Manager on BlueStacks 5 as described in the following section.
How can I create a Nougat 64-bit instance to play this game?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Multi-instance Manager icon on the Side Toolbar.
2. The BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager will open on your screen. Here, click on "New instance".
3. Now, select "Fresh instance".
4. The next screen allows you to select the Android version from a dropdown menu. Click on "Nougat 64-bit", as shown in the image.
5. If you've selected the Nougat 64-bit Android version for the first time, a message will appear asking you to download additional files associated with it, as shown below. Click on "Next" to continue.
6. Now, you will have to customize the instance as per your preference by specifying the following:
- CPU Cores: Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- RAM (MB): Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting: Choose the desired ABI libraries for your instance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
7. Click on "Download" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
8. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-Instance Manager wherein you can also see the download progress.
9. If you have already downloaded the additional files in the past, then in Step 7, you will see the "Create" button in place of the "Download" button, as shown in the image below.
10. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-Instance Manager. Click on "Start" to launch it.
11. The Nougat 64-bit instance will open. Click on the Play Store icon to search for and install the game.
NOTE: You can also view this article to read in detail about how to install an app on BlueStacks 5.
12. After the app has been installed, click on the app icon to launch the game.
You will now be able to play Blade Runner Rogue on the Nougat 64-bit instance that you have created.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!