How will this help?
You can now install the official emulator version of King's Raid to enjoy the best possible gaming experience on BlueStacks 5. The detailed steps given in this article will guide you how to install the emulator version of King's Raid on BlueStacks 5.
NOTE: If you've installed King's Raid from the Google Play Store, please uninstall it and then follow the steps below to get the official emulator version of the game
How can I install the official emulator version of King's Raid?
After downloading the latest version of BlueStacks 5, you can install the official emulator version of King's Raid by following the steps below:
1. On the latest version of BlueStacks 5, click on the Game Center icon, shown below.
2. Now, click on the banner for King's Raid which should be visible at the top of the Game Center.
If you don't see King's Raid at first, scroll through the recommended games by clicking on the arrows shown below. Then, click on the banner for King's Raid when you find it.
NOTE: King's Raid will only appear here if the game is available in your country.
3. The installation page for King's Raid will now open. Here, click on the "Install" button.
4. The game will now start to download and then install on BlueStacks 5. In case the download didn't start, you can click on "Try again", as shown below.
5. Once the installation is complete, click on the "Home" button from the Side Toolbar.
6. The official emulator version of King's Raid will now appear on the home screen of BlueStacks 5. You can begin playing the game whenever you like by clicking on its icon from here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!