How will this help?
You can play Punishing: Gray Raven on your PC at 60 FPS with the best graphical settings by simply applying the settings described in this article and downloading the latest version of BlueStacks 5: the official PC partner of the game.
To play Punishing: Gray Raven with the best graphics and FPS, you will have to change the following in-game settings:
- Set "Graphics" to "Ultra"
- Set "FPS" to "High"
How can I do this?
1. Launch the game from your BlueStacks home screen and click on the gear icon to access the in-game settings, as shown below.
2. Next, within the in-game settings menu, click on the "Graphics" tab, as shown in the picture below.
3. Now, select "Graphics" settings to "Ultra".
4. Next, scroll down in the menu and look for "FPS" settings. Set the "FPS" settings to "High".
5. Lastly, click on "Save" once you have selected the desired settings.
NOTE: The performance of the game might be affected on the best quality settings. If you face any performance issues, please reduce or lower these settings.
You can now play Punishing: Gray raven at 60 FPS for an enhanced gaming experience.
More about Punishing: Gray Raven on BlueStacks
You can also have a look at this article here, to know more about how to use your gamepad to play Punishing: Gray Raven on BlueStacks 5.
You can also browse through our official blog for all the information about the game.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!