How will this help?
You can now play Punishing: Gray Raven on BlueStacks 5 using a gamepad of your choice. Assemble the greatest cyborg soldiers and lead them into battle to reclaim the Earth!
After installation, follow the steps below, which will help in personalizing the gamepad controls to suit your preference.
How can I do this?
1. Connect your gamepad. If the gamepad is successfully detected by BlueStacks, you will see a notification message, as illustrated below. Click on "Okay" or "X" to continue.
NOTE: If you don't see this message, then enable the "Gamepad detection" option in the gamepad settings and restart BlueStacks 5. Click here to learn how you can do this.
2. Now, launch Punishing Gray Raven by clicking on its icon on the BlueStacks 5 home screen.
3. Click on the keyboard icon on the Side Toolbar to open the Game controls menu.
4. Click on the "Gamepad" icon. This allows you to view the on-screen gamepad controls, which makes it easier while editing or creating controls.
5. Now, click on "Controls editor".
You will now see the Controls editor menu on the right side of your screen, which has tools for both creating and editing controls.
We'll start off by showing you how to create a control and then edit it.
Creating a gamepad control
1. Use your mouse and to click and drag the type of control you would like to create and place it on the appropriate place on your screen.
2. Now, perform the action you would like to emulate on that control, on your gamepad. For example, if you want a Tap spot key control and you would like to assign "RT" to the control, press RT on your gamepad.
The action you performed on your gamepad will now show up on that control.
3. Lastly, click on "Save".
Editing a control
1. To edit a control, simply click on the control after opening the Controls editor.
2. Perform the action on your gamepad. For example, if you would like to change the key control highlighted in the image above to LT, simply press LT on your gamepad after clicking on the control.
The control will now show your preferred key control, as shown above.
3. Lastly, click on "Save", on the bottom right, to apply the changes.
You can now create and edit gamepad controls, as per your preference.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!