How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to create or edit your gamepad controls in Punishing Gray Raven on BlueStacks 5.
To do this, first download and install BlueStacks 5.2, which is in Early Access.
After installation, follow the steps below, which will help in personalizing the gamepad controls to suit your preference.
How can I do this?
1. Connect your gamepad through USB and launch Punishing Gray Raven from your home screen on BlueStacks 5.
2. Click on the keyboard icon on the Side Toolbar.
3. Select the "Gamepad" icon. This allows you to view the on-screen gamepad controls, which makes it easier while editing or creating controls.
4. Now, click on "Open advanced editor".
You will now see the advanced editor, which has tools for both creating and editing controls.
We'll start off by showing you how to create a control and then edit it.
Creating a gamepad control
1. Use your mouse and to click and drag the type of control you would like to create and place it on the appropriate place on your screen.
2. Now, perform the action you would like to emulate on that control, on your gamepad. For example, if you want a Tap spot key control and you would like to assign "RT" to the control, press RT on your gamepad.
The action you performed on your gamepad will now show up on that control.
3. Lastly, click on "Save".
Editing a control
1. To edit a control, simply click on the control after opening the advanced editor.
2. Perform the action on your gamepad. For example, if you would like to change the key control highlighted in the image above to LT, simply press LT on your gamepad after clicking on the control.
The control will now show your preferred key control, as shown above.
3. Lastly, click on "Save", on the bottom right, to apply the changes.
You can now create and edit gamepad controls, as per your preference.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!