How will this help?
You can start or stop your preferred macros instantly by using shortcut keys on BlueStacks 5.
Follow the steps given below to assign shortcut keys to macros and use them while playing games.
How can I assign shortcut keys to macros?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Macro manager icon on the Side Toolbar, as shown in the image below.
Alternatively, you can press "Ctrl + Shift + 7" on your keyboard to open the Macro manager.
2. This will open the Macro manager window, as shown in the image below.
3. Next to your preferred macro, click on the empty text box in the Shortcut column and press the desired shortcut key on your keyboard.
For example, in the image below "K" has been entered in the box. Thus, the shortcut key for "Loop dungeon" is set as "K".
You can add the shortcut key in one of the following formats:
- A single key of your choice
- SHIFT + [key of your choice]
- CTRL + [key of your choice]
- ALT + [key of your choice]
- CTRL + ALT + [key of your choice]
- Ctrl + SHIFT + [key of your choice]
- ALT + SHIFT + [key of your choice]
- CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + [key of your choice]
4. Lastly, click on the "X" icon to close the Macro manager after you have selected the shortcut key.
The assigned key "K" will be set as a shortcut for your preferred macro. Press this key on your keyboard whenever you wish to start or stop this macro.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!