How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to resolve the black screen issue while launching Aura Kingdom 2 on BlueStacks 5.
To resolve this issue, launch the Multi-instance Manager and:
- Create a new Nougat 32-bit instance with the "ABI setting" set to "ARM".
- Play "Aura Kingdom 2" on this new instance.
For more details, please view the steps below.
How do I resolve this?
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager on your BlueStacks by clicking on its icon in the Side Toolbar.
2. On the BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager window, select "New instance".
3. On the next screen, select "Fresh instance", as shown below.
4. You will then be asked to choose an Android version. Select "Nougat 32-bit" and then, click on "Next".
5. The next page will let you customize your instance. Here, make sure to set "ABI setting" to "ARM", as shown below. You may set all other values as per your preference.
6. Once all the values have been set, click on "Create".
7. This will take you to the BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager window where a newly created instance will appear. Here, the new instance is named "BlueStacks 2", as shown below.
Click on the "Start" button in front of it.
8. A new instance of BlueStacks will begin to launch. After the instance has launched, login to the Play Store and install "Aura Kingdom 2" on this instance.
You may read about how to do so in these articles:
9. After the installation is complete, you can launch and play the game without facing any black screen issue.
NOTE: Always use this instance to play Aura Kingdom 2.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!