How will this help?
You can now enjoy playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC at 90 FPS with BlueStacks 5.
Apply the following settings to achieve 90 FPS on Battlegrounds Mobile India:
- BlueStacks Settings: Switch to "Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra" device profile, enable high FPS and set the FPS slider to 90 or above.
- In-game Settings: Set "Graphics" as "Smooth" and select "90 fps" under Frame Rate.
- Disable V-Sync on your PC
Please follow the links below for information on how to apply these settings:
How can I apply the changes to the BlueStacks settings?
1. Open the Settings menu in BlueStacks by clicking on the gear icon on the Side Toolbar, as shown below.
2. The Settings page will open with the "Performance" tab highlighted by default. Here, make the following changes:
- Set "CPU allocation" at "High (4 cores)".
- Set "Memory allocation" at "High (4 GB)".
- Enable high frame rate by clicking on the button in front of it to turn it blue.
- Set the slider for Frame Rate at 90 or above.
3. Click on "Save changes" to apply these settings.
4. You will then be asked to restart BlueStacks for these changes to take effect. Click on "Restart now".
5. Next, navigate to the "Device" tab.
6. Here, click on the dropdown menu for "Device profile" and select "Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra", as shown below.
7. Click on "Save changes" to apply these settings.
How can I change Battlegrounds Mobile India's in-game settings?
1. In the game lobby, click on the icon at the bottom-right of your screen to access the in-game settings, as shown in the image below.
2. Next, click on "Settings".
3. On the Settings page, click on the "Graphics" tab, as shown in the image below.
4. Within the "Combat" tab in Graphics settings:
- Set "Graphics" to "Smooth". The option for "90 fps" should now be selectable under "Frame Rate".
- Set "Frame Rate" to "90 fps".
Click on "OK" to save these changes.
5. A message will appear on your screen with the information that the new settings have been applied. Click on "X" icon on in the right-corner of your screen to exit to the game lobby.
You can now play Battlegrounds Mobile India at 90 FPS.
How can I disable V-Sync on my computer?
Please select the GPU installed on your PC from the links below to know how to disable V-Sync:
Disabling V-Sync for nVIDIA GPU
1. Open the "NVIDIA Control Panel". This can be accessed through the search menu on your taskbar, as shown below.
2. Select "Manage 3D Settings" available on the left side of the page and then, click on "Program settings", as displayed below.
3. From the dropdown menu under "Select a program to customize", select "App Player (HD-Player.exe)", as shown below.
4. Under "Specify the settings for this program", scroll down to find and select "Vertical Sync" (V-Sync). Set it to "Off" and then, click on "Apply" to save these settings.
After following these steps, please restart BlueStacks. You can now play Battlegrounds Mobile India at 90FPS.
Disabling V-Sync for AMD GPU
1. Launch AMD Radeon Software and click on the "Gaming" tab, as shown below.
2. Under the Gaming tab, click on the hamburger icon on the top right and select "Add a game".
3. A file explorer window will then open. Navigate to "C:\Program Files\BlueStacks_nxt" and select "HD-Player.exe". Then, click on "Open".
4. This will add BlueStacks to a list of your games. Click on the "HD-Player.exe" icon, as illustrated below.
5. The next page will show you the preferences related to HD-Player.exe. Here, make the following changes under the "Graphics" section:
- Turn "Wait for Vertical refresh" to "Always off".
- Turn "AMD FreeSync" to "Off".
After these settings have been applied, please restart BlueStacks. You can now play Battlegrounds Mobile India at 90FPS!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!