How will this help?
Certain games require a specific Android version to run. These Android versions can be created as an instance through the Multi-instance Manager.
This article will guide you on how to create a BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit instance.
How can I do this?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Multi-instance Manager icon on the Side Toolbar.
2. The BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager will open on your screen. Here, click on "Instance".
3. Now, select "Fresh instance".
4. The next screen allows you to select the Android version from a dropdown menu. Click on "Nougat 32-bit", as shown in the image.
5. If you've selected the Nougat 32-bit Android version for the first time, a message will appear asking you to download additional files associated with it, as shown below. Click on "Next" to continue.
6. Now, you will have to customize the instance as per your preference by specifying the following:
- CPU Cores: Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- RAM (MB): Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting: Choose the desired ABI libraries for your instance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
You will now be able to create new instances with fewer clicks on BlueStacks 5 as the settings of your last created instance will be saved on the Multi-instance Manager.
7. Click on "Download" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
NOTE: If you've created an Android Nougat 32-bit instance in the past, you will see a "Create" button instead of "Download".
8. This instance will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager wherein you can also see the download progress.
9. Once the download process is complete, click on "Start" as shown below.
10. A new instance of BlueStacks will launch. Next, login to the Play Store and install the game of your choice on this instance.
You may read about how to do so in these articles:
Once the game has been downloaded and installed, you can start the game by simply clicking on its app icon which will be visible on your BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit home screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!