How will this help?
If you're facing an issue while playing Free Fire on BlueStacks 5, you can download and install the Huawei version of Free Fire, which may resolve some issues.
To do this, you need to:
- Uninstall Free Fire, if it is already installed.
- Download and install Huawei AppGallery on BlueStacks 5
- Download and install Free Fire using Huawei AppGallery.
For more details, you can go through the steps below.
How can I do this?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and uninstall Free Fire, if it is already installed. To learn how to uninstall an app, you can click here.
NOTE: Before uninstalling, please ensure your game progress is linked with your Facebook account. Please do not use a Google account since it is not available as a login on Free Fire (Huawei).
2. Head over to the official Huawei website and download the "AppGallery" from there. To do so, click on "Download".
NOTE: If you're unable to find the app after searching for it, you can try using a VPN and connect to certain countries such as Singapore or Brazil.
3. Now, click on the downloaded file to install it on BlueStacks 5. You can also view this article to know how to install .apk files on BlueStacks 5.
4. Once installed, click on the app icon to launch AppGallery.
5. Next, search for and download Free Fire.
NOTE: If you can't find the app, you can try connecting a VPN to certain countries such as Singapore or Brazil. Once the VPN is connected, try searching for the app again.
6. Free Fire will then be downloaded and installed on BlueStacks 5. To launch it, simply click on the app icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen and log in with your Facebook account that was used in step 1.
You can now play the Huawei version of Free Fire on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!