How will this help?
You can win several exciting prizes such as Google Play gift cards by participating in Adventures within the mini-game Play & Win with Piggy. To learn more, click here.
This article will guide you on how to redeem a Google Play gift card in order to purchase apps and in-game items for use on BlueStacks 5.
How can I redeem a Google Play gift card?
There are two ways of redeeming a Google Play gift card. They are:
How to redeem a Google Play gift card through a web browser.
1. Boot up your PC and open any web browser.
2. Visit Google Play Store's official website for redeeming gift cards.
You will be asked to sign-in to your Google account, if you haven't yet. Click on "Sign-in" to proceed.
You can move to the next step, if you are already signed-in.
3. Enter the code mentioned on the Google Play gift card that you had won.
4. Lastly, click on "Redeem", as shown below.
Your Google Play gift card will now be redeemed and you can now purchase different applications and in-game items.
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Google Play Store icon from the home screen.
NOTE: You will need to be logged in to Google in order to proceed with the next steps. Click here to learn how to do this.
2. Here, click on the "Hamburger menu" icon at the top-left.
3. From the menu that opens, click on "Payment methods".
4. Scroll down and select "Redeem code".
5. Enter the code mentioned on the Google Play gift card that you had won.
6. Click on "Redeem" as shown in the image below.
Your gift card will now be redeemed and you can use it to purchase different applications and in-game items.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!