How will this help?
This article will help you get familiarized with the settings menu and various options available in the BlueStacks X Desktop App.
What settings are available in the BlueStacks X Desktop App?
1. The "Settings" menu can be accessed by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the list of options on the left side of your screen.
2. There are three tabs under the "Settings" menu of the BlueStacks X desktop app:
- Feedback - Send your feedback or report any problem with BlueStacks X
- Preferences - You can use BlueStacks X in the language of your choice from this tab.
- About - Learn about the version of BlueStacks X installed on your PC.
1. When you click on the "Settings" icon, you will automatically be presented with the "Feedback" tab on your screen.
You can now add your feedback into the "Feedback" section along with a few additional details and click on "Submit".
1. You can change your preferred language on the Bluestacks X Desktop App via the "Preferences" tab by clicking on the language of your choice.
1. Click on the "About" tab to know more about the version of the BlueStacks X Desktop App installed on your PC.
What other options are available in the BlueStacks X Desktop App?
1. You can also visit our Help Center for BlueStacks X by clicking on the Questions mark icon (?) at the top-right side of your screen. Here, you will find different guides and articles on using BlueStacks X.
2. You can also minimize BlueStacks X and keep it as a Minibar on your PC, by clicking on the arrow button on the top-right corner.
Now, you can perform other tasks on your PC, while keeping BlueStacks X at your side for easier access to your games.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!