How will this help?
The BlueStacks X Desktop App allows you to launch Android games powered by Cloud instantly in a web browser, so you're no longer limited to the capability of your device. This also allows you to discover and install Android games on your PC.
To learn how you can get BlueStacks X, you can refer to this article.
How can I use the BlueStacks X Desktop App?
First, you need to sign in to BlueStacks X with your Facebook, Discord or Google account. To do this, click on the "Profile" icon at the top-right and then select your preferred sign-in method.
Now, let us go through each of the tabs you can explore inside of the BlueStacks X Desktop App.
1. The is the first tab you see after launching the BlueStacks X Desktop App. Here, you can find several amazing games that you can play on your browser or install on your PC.
2. To play these games, simply click on:
- Play on Cloud button: To play the game instantly without downloading or installing them.
- Download button: To download and install the game on your PC.
You can also scroll down or click on the "Scroll down for more games" option to discover more games within this section.
1. Within this tab, you will find games that are exclusively played on Cloud, without requiring a download and installation on your PC. These games will launch instantly on a web browser on your PC.
2. To start playing these games, simply place your mouse cursor over a game and click on "Play on Cloud". The game will instantly launch in a separate browser window.
1. From this tab, you will find Android games that can be installed and played on your PC. You will find various selections of Android games, such as:
- Recommended For You
- Must-Play Games
- New & Trending
2. To play these Android games on your PC, place your mouse cursor on top and click on the "Download" button, as shown below.
However, you can also play some of these games on a browser window as well, if you wish. The "Play on Cloud" button will appear when you place your mouse cursor over them.
In this tab, you will find all the Cloud and Android games that you have played on a web browser or are currently installed on your BlueStacks 5 engine.
You will find all your Cloud and Android games located in the following two categories:
1. My Cloud Games
Here you can browse through all the Cloud games that you've played using BlueStacks X. You can play any of these games in a web browser by simply clicking on them.
2. My Android Games
This category displays all the Android games currently installed on your BlueStacks 5 engine. You can launch these games by simply clicking on them or you can click on the three dots icons over them to either:
- Install in (An instance of your choice)
- Uninstall or Uninstall in (From an instance of your choice)
1. The Settings menu can be accessed by clicking on the gear icon at the left side of your screen. Here, you can send your feedback, change to your preferred language and learn about BlueStacks X.
To learn all about the settings within the BlueStacks X Desktop App, click here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!