How can I do this?
You can now enjoy playing Android games in your browser without installing them, using the BlueStacks X Web App.
You can do this in two ways:
NOTE: Once you are on the Web App, please make sure that you are signed in with your Facebook, Discord, or Google account.
How to play Android games in your browser via the "Cloud Games" tab
1. Once you launch the BlueStacks X Web App, you will by default be presented with the "Cloud Games" tab with a variety of games to choose from.
2. To play a game of your choice, move your cursor over the game and select "Play on Cloud".
3. Once you have made your selection, the game will launch on your default browser.
How to play Android games in your browser via the "Home" tab
1. You can access the "Home" tab in the BlueStacks Web App by clicking on the home icon on the left side of your screen, as shown below.
2. You can play the game of your choice by hovering your mouse over the game and selecting "Play on Cloud", as shown below.
3. In addition to this, you can also select from a list of more games in the "Cloud Games" category by scrolling down on the "Home" tab.
To play any of the games in this category, hover over the game of your choice and select the "Play on Cloud" option. Click on "View all" to see the entire list of games available.
4. Once you have selected the game of your choice, it will launch on your PC's default browser.
Enjoy playing the game of your choice without any additional downloads!
However, If you wish to learn how to install and play Android games on your PC with the BlueStacks X Desktop App, click here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!