How will this help?
You can now stay updated at all times about all your in-game happenings with app notifications that will show up on your desktop with BlueStacks 5.
Keep track of your messages, tags and status update from your friends on various social media platforms as well - all from the comfort of your desktop.
What does an app notification look like on the desktop?
Below is an example of what a desktop notification would look like.
Clicking on the notification will open the app on your screen.
How can I manage app notifications on my desktop?
1. Click on the gear icon on the Side toolbar to access the "Settings menu".
2. In the Settings menu, click on "Preferences".
3. Under In-app Notifications, click on the slider beside "Desktop notifications" to enable/disable app notifications on your desktop.
NOTE: Desktop notifications will be set to "ON" by default. If you wish to learn more about hiding your app notifications on your desktop, click here. To learn more about disabling notifications for a specific app, refer to this article.
4. Click on "Save changes", as shown below.
5. Once the changes have been saved, you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!