Why is an update required?
If you launch the App Player via the App Player icon, when Hyper-V is enabled on your desktop/laptop, you’ll see a pop-up message informing you that an update is required.
This is because the App player installed on your desktop/laptop cannot run with Hyper-V enabled. To play Android games without any issues, you can do one of the following:
- Update App Player to play games that can only run on the Hyper-V compatible version
- Disable Hyper-V to continue using the App Player as before. To learn how to do this, click here
How can I do this?
1. Launch the App Player by clicking on its icon at the bottom left corner of your screen, as shown below.
2. You will now see a pop-up on your screen informing you that an update is required. Click on "Update", as displayed below.
3. App Player will then update to the latest version. The progress of the update will be shown in the status bar.
4. Once the update is complete, simply launch the game again from BlueStacks X.
You will then be able to play the game without any issues.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!