At the moment, Final Fantasy VII is not playable on BlueStacks 5 due to some restrictions from the app developer. We are currently working towards fixing the issue.
How will this help?
You can download and install Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier through the Google Play Store only on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
You can learn more about how to do this by clicking on the links below:
How can I use Nougat 64-bit on BlueStacks 5?
You can use Nougat 64-bit on BlueStacks 5 in one of the following ways:
1. If BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Pie 64-bit is already installed on your PC, you can create a Nougat 64-bit instance on it using the Multi-Instance Manager. You may read the detailed steps for creating an instance in this article.
2. Alternatively, if BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Pie 64-bit is not installed on your PC, you can visit our official download page and download BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
How can I install Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier on BlueStacks 5?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Play Store icon on your home screen.
2. On the Play Store window, type "Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier" in the search bar and press "Enter".
3. Select the game when it appears in the search results. On the next screen, click on "Install".
4. After the installation is complete, the game icon will appear on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier is now available on your BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!