How will this help?
You can begin your quest as Ras, Heir of the Covenant, the One Chosen by the Goddess, by playing Epic Seven on BlueStacks 5.
You may see a popup message asking you to play the game on a Nougat 64-bit instance when you try to launch the game on BlueStacks 5, as shown in the image below.
We recommend installing and playing Epic Seven on a Nougat 64-bit instance of BlueStacks 5 as you will experience significantly better gameplay in terms of performance and graphical quality.
Get ready to take on the Archdaemon and his unearthly army with your warriors!
How can I play Epic Seven on a Nougat 64-bit instance?
1. First, you will have to create a BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit instance. To do so:
- Open the Multi-instance Manager
- Click on "Instance"
- Select "Fresh instance"
- Choose "Nougat 64-bit" as the Android version and click on "Next"
- Set the desired preferences for the new instance and click on "Create"
- Launch the new instance by clicking on "Start" in front of it in the Multi-instance Manager window
For the detailed steps, please click here.
2. Once the Nougat 64-bit instance is created:
3. After Epic Seven is installed, simply launch it from your BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit home screen. You will not see any popup message now.
You are now all set to immerse yourself in a stunning world of demons and angels when you play Epic Seven on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!