How will this help?
You can now experience the high-flying excitement of playing Rocket League Sideswipe on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit or Pie 64-bit. To experience the thrills and spills of the greatest car-sports video game around you should:
- Create a Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance
- Switch to Compatibility mode and OpenGL Renderer
- Login to Google Play Store and download the game
Please ensure you're on the latest version of BlueStacks since some optimizations have been made for Rocket League Sideswipe. If you're on an older version, click here to learn how to update BlueStacks 5.
Now spin your sports car uninterrupted and gear up to fulfill your racing dreams!
We recommend optimizing your BlueStacks 5 settings in order to avoid coming across a black screen or any incompatibility errors while playing the game.
How can I get BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit?
You can use Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit on BlueStacks 5 in one of the following ways:
1. If BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit is already installed on your PC, you can create a Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance on it using the Multi-Instance Manager. Click on either of the links below to learn:
2. Alternatively, if BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit is not installed on your PC, you can visit our official download page and download BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit.
Once you have created your desired instance, follow the steps mentioned below to optimize your BlueStacks 5 settings.
How can I optimize my BlueStacks 5 settings?
1. Launch the BlueStacks 5 instance you've created in the previous section and click on the gear icon on the home screen to access the Settings menu, as shown below.
2. Click on the "Graphics" tab.
3. In this tab, you need to change:
- "Graphics engine mode" to "Compatibility (Advanced mode)
- "Graphics renderer" to "Open GL"
4. Click on "Save changes" to apply the changes.
5. You will now see a pop-up on your screen asking for restarting BlueStacks to apply the changes. Click on "Restart now".
6. We also recommend you set the following in the "Performance" tab:
- "CPU allocation" to "Medium (2 Cores)"
- "Memory allocation" to "Medium (2GB)"
NOTE: If your PC allows, you can also change the settings mentioned above to "High (4 Cores / 4GB)".
After saving these settings your instance will restart. When it relaunches, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to install and play the game.
How can I install Rocket League Sideswipe on BlueStacks 5?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Play Store icon on your home screen.
2. Search for "Rocket League Sideswipe" in the search bar, as shown below.
3. Next, click on "Install".
4. After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
You are now all set to hit the pedal and zoom away with racers around the globe when you play Rocket League Sideswipe on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!