Which controls should I use to play Roblox?
You can use the keyboard/mouse controls provided within Roblox to perform different in-game actions and get a seamless gameplay experience while playing Roblox on BlueStacks 5.
Here are a few basic controls to help you get started.
- Press and hold the right-click button. Then, move your mouse to look around.
- Roll your mouse wheel to zoom in/out.
These native controls in Roblox are available on BlueStacks 5.7.100 and above.
To view the full list of controls available in Roblox:
- Click on the Roblox icon at the top left corner while playing a game.
- Navigate to the "Help" tab to view the controls.
You can read about these steps in detail below.
How can I view the controls for a game in Roblox?
You can view the key controls provided by the developers of Roblox at any time by following the steps listed below.
1. Open Roblox on your BlueStacks 5 and launch the game you wish to play.
2. After the game launches, click on the Roblox icon available at the top left corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, select the "Help" tab, as shown below.
You will see the full list of controls on your screen that can be used for playing games in Roblox.
Start exploring infinite worlds within Roblox and experience the OG metaverse of gaming!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!