How will this help?
If you see a message after launching BlueStacks 5 stating that some minor repairs are needed, like the one shown below, you can resolve it by clicking on "Repair now".
You can continue playing your favorite games on BlueStacks 5 after the repair is complete.
The need for repair arises because some data files used by BlueStacks can get corrupted for various reasons, such as:
- Unexpected shut down of your PC or BlueStacks (due to BSOD, power outage or unexpected failures)
- Force-stopping BlueStacks 5 using the Task Manager or other tools
NOTE: This problem can occur only on specific instances of BlueStacks 5. Any other instances you may have created will be unaffected.
How can I fix this?
1. When you see the pop-up informing you that a minor repair is required, click on "Repair now".
2. This will start the repair process and you will see a message on your screen informing you that the process will be completed in a few moments.
3. After the process is complete, a confirmation message will appear on your screen. Here, select "Okay".
You can then launch BlueStacks 5 and continue playing your favorite Android games!
If you still face any issues, please contact the BlueStacks Support Team at email@example.com or send a problem report by following the steps in this article. We'll be happy to help you out!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!