How will this help?
You can play Chimeraland on BlueStacks 5 at high graphics for an enhanced gaming experience. Prepare to be immersed in a massive virtual world of conflict where only the greatest monster tamers stand tall.
You can achieve this by setting the in-game "Frame Rate" to "Highest" and "Graphics" to "Ultra"
NOTE: We recommend playing Chimeraland on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit. You can read about how to do so in this article.
A boundless universe from Eastern Mythology awaits!
How can I do this?
1. After launching Chimeraland, click on the "Menu" icon at the top right corner, as shown below.
2. Click on "Settings" inside the game menu.
3. On the next screen, navigate to the "Graphics" tab, as displayed below.
4. Under the "Graphics" tab, make the following changes:
- Set "Frame Rate" to "Highest"
- Set "Graphics" to "Ultra"
You can close the menu and get ready to experience the mystical wilderness of Chimeraland at high graphics on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!