How will this help?
You may have sometimes observed that Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator crashes at launch on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit (Beta). This can be resolved by following the steps mentioned below.
- Create a new Pie 64-bit (Beta) instance with "ABI setting" as "ARM 64-bit"
- Play "Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator" on this new instance
Get ready to choose your dream flight from a diverse fleet of aircraft, enjoy amazing animations and explore vivid sceneries in countless regions from around the world.
How do I resolve this?
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side Toolbar on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. Click on "Instance" on the Multi-instance Manager window.
3. Select "Fresh instance" on the next screen.
4. You will now be asked to choose an Android version. Select "Pie 64-bit (Beta)" and then, click on "Next".
5. Select "Custom" under "ABI setting", as shown below.
6. Deselect all settings except "ARM 64-bit" from the options available on your screen.
7. You may set all other values as per your preference. Once you have set all the values, click on "Create".
8. You will now be taken to the Multi-instance Manager window where the new instance will appear. Here, it is named "Infinite Flight", as shown below.
Launch this instance by clicking on the "Start" button in front of it.
9. After the instance has launched, log in to the Play Store and install "Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator".
10. After the installation is complete, you will be able to launch the game successfully.
Buckle up and get ready to soar the high skies without facing any turbulence when you take off the runway in Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit (Beta)!
If you want to learn more about how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5 and install a game, you can refer to the following articles:
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!