You can add effects and filters to your favorite games using Creator Hub on BlueStacks X by following the steps below. If you'd like to learn more about creating your own effects for a game, click here.
1. Launch BlueStacks X and click on the "Creator Hub" icon on the left side of your screen.
2. Click on the "Creator Studio" tab, as shown below.
3. Hover your mouse cursor on the game of your choice and click on "Create a Mod", as shown below.
4. You can now apply effects and filters by selecting the following options:
- Effect: Select desired effects and customize them for different in-game scenarios
- Filter: Choose from a variety of available filters or create a custom filter to make your game pop!
1. Select an in-game scenario to which you would like to add an effect.
2. Select an effect from the options available under the "Discovery" section.
NOTE: You can select up to five effects for each in-game scenario.
3. You can cancel your selection by clicking on the effect again, as shown below.
4. To customize an effect, click on the "Adjust" icon.
5. You can now customize the effect by:
- Adjusting the volume
- Customizing the play count for the effect
- Resizing it
- Placing it at a specific location
6. Once you have customized the effect according to your preference, click on "Confirm".
7. After you have saved the customized effect, click on "Save All".
8. On the pop-up that appears type the name of your mod and click on "Confirm".
9. You can also share your customized mods, after you've saved them, by clicking on the "Share" icon next to the Available Effects tab. These can be shared across:
- Creator Hub: Share your mods with other gamers around the world who can download and use them
- Social media: Share your mods with your friends via Reddit, Twitter or Facebook and show-off your creative skills!
10. Click on "Play" to launch the modded version of your game.
Additionally, you can also go to the "My Hub" tab, select the mod and click on "Play".
NOTE: All your saved mods will be available in the "My Mods" section under the "My Hub" tab.
11. You can also choose which one of your created mods is launched every time you click on "Play" by setting it as your default mod for a particular game. To do this:
- Go to the "My Mods" section under the "My Hub" tab
- Click on the "Set as default" button at the top left corner of the mod of your choice
- Select "Confirm" when asked for a confirmation
This mod will be set as your default mod and it will be moved to the start of the queue, as displayed above.
1. To add a filter to your game, click on the "Filter" tab and select a filter from the available options.
2. You can also create a custom filter by clicking on the "Custom" option. Here, you can adjust the given parameters such as brightness, contrast, saturation and more to make your personalized filter.
3. Once you have selected your filter, simply click on "Save" to apply it.
4. After you have saved the filter, click on "Play" to launch the game.
You are now all set to enjoy your personalized gaming journey with Creator Hub!
How can I create my own effects for a game using Creator Hub on BlueStacks X?
You can also create your own effects for a game with Creator Hub by following the steps below.
1. Select the game in which you want the effect to appear and click on "Create a Mod".
2. Click on the "+" icon under the "Available Effects" tab, as shown below.
3. You can create a mod using the following options:
- Search: Find and select a GIF of your choice from the Giphy repository
- GIF: Upload a GIF from your desktop/laptop
- My Effects: Choose an effect that you had previously created
- My Favorites: Select an effect from the collection of effects you had liked before
4. If you upload a GIF or select one from the Giphy repository, you can customize the effect further by changing the thumbnail, name and audio.
NOTE: When you choose a mod from "My Effects" or "My Favorites", you will not be able to change the thumbnail, name and audio.
5. Once you have created your mod, click on "Confirm".
6. Your mod will now appear as an effect under the "Available Effects" tab.
NOTE: All your saved effects will be available in the "My Effects" section under the "My Hub" tab on Creator Hub.
You can follow the steps mentioned in the previous section to customize, apply and/or share the effect.
Awaken the creator in you and get ready to create some magic with Creator Hub on BlueStacks X!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!