You can play a modded version of your favorite games using Creator Hub on BlueStacks X by following the steps below.
1. Launch BlueStacks X and click on the "Creator Hub" icon on the left side of your screen.
2. Explore various mods available under the "Home" tab and "Creator Hub" tab as shown below. At the bottom left corner of each mod, you can view the icon of the game for which it is available.
Alternatively, you can also find a mod using the Search bar available at the top right corner, as illustrated below. You can search for mods using the name of a game or mod creators.
3. Hover your mouse over a mod of your choice. You will see a pop-up with the following options.
- Check Mod Version: Preview how the mod will appear in various in-game scenarios
- Play: Directly play the mod version of the game
You can also view the list of games for which mods are available under the Creator Studio tab.
NOTE: If you wish to create your own mods by applying effects on Creator Hub, read this article.
In what other ways can I play a modded version of a game on BlueStacks X?
You can explore different mods and play modded versions of a game by:
- Searching for the game in the "Search" bar
- Selecting the game within the "Home" tab
- Finding the game on the "Game Center"
Once you have found the game, click on the "wand" icon or the "Play" button. A pop-up will appear on your screen.
2. Scroll down to view the popular mods available for the game.
3. Here, you can click on either:
- Check Mod: To get a preview of what the effects will look like in different in-game scenarios
- Play: To directly to play the modded version of your choice
You are now all set to enter your personalized gaming world and enjoy customized in-game moments by playing a modded version of your game!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!