How will this help?
You can now play Dragon Raja at 60 FPS on BlueStacks 5 and prepare for battle against the greatest warriors in the world!
Travel to scenic landmarks from all across the world while enjoying an enhanced gameplay experience by boosting your FPS. You can achieve this by setting "HFR" to "V" in the in-game settings.
Step into the world of Dragon Raja and see if you have what it takes to defeat the World Boss!
How can I do this?
1. Open BlueStacks 5 and launch Dragon Raja from the home screen.
2. Click on the plus icon on the right side of the screen, as shown below.
3. Select the gear icon to access the in-game "Setting" menu.
4. Navigate to the "Graph" tab and click on it.
5. Set "HFR" to "V", as shown below.
6. You will now see a pop-up asking you to confirm the setting. Click on "Yes".
7. Once you have made the desired changes, click on the "X" icon on the top-right corner of your screen to exit to the game lobby.
Gear up to battle hundreds of warriors in the name of your Guild when you play Dragon Raja at 60 FPS on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!