How will this help?
With BlueStacks 5.7 and above, you can choose to hear, or to stop hearing, the Android tapping sound in spaces such as Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5. Other places where you can hear the Android tap sound are:
- Android Settings
- Media Manager
To toggle the Android tapping sound on or off, you can:
- Open the BlueStacks 5 Settings menu.
- Navigate to the "Preferences" tab.
- Toggle the slider next to "Enable Android sound while tapping".
How can I do this?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the gear icon on the Side toolbar to access the Settings menu.
2. Click on the "Preferences" tab, as shown below.
3. Here, toggle the slider next to "Enable Android sound while tapping" by clicking on it. A blue slider indicates that the Android tapping sound is enabled.
4. Lastly, click on "Save changes" to apply these settings.
You can now enable or disable the Android tapping sound inside the Android settings, Google Play Store and/or the Media Manager as per your preference on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!