| Main Updates
1. Installing your favorite game is now easier than ever with the latest optimizations. Additionally, we’ve tweaked the UI (user interface) to give your gaming experience a glow-up!
Released on: July 28, 2022
| App Player Updates
1. Experience console-style gaming on the App Player, as you can now:
- Play with PlayStation 5 and Xbox series X/S gamepads. Put your latest gaming tools to work and let your thumbs do the talking!
- Use the all-new gamepad vibration setting and feel your world shake in the palm of your hands!
2. You can now use a camera of your choice on apps like Instagram, TikTok and WhatsApp if you're facing an issue with a certain camera or if you'd like to use one with better image quality.
3. You can now access the "Back" button through the top bar as well for easier navigation within the App Player.
4. You can now experience improved performance with better FPS and reduced CPU usage when you play Dislyte (com.lilithgames.xgame.gp), Awaken Chaos Era (com.ace.global) and State of Survival: Zombie War (com.kingsgroup.sos) on the App Player.
5. Bug fixes:
- Say goodbye to graphical issues when you step into the Land of Oz in Tales of Grimm (com.tapplus.tog.gp.th).
- Take command of your troops in War Robots Multiplayer Battles (com.pixonic.wwr) without the game crashing or freezing.
- Lead the mech girl squad to victory in Artery Gear: Fusion (com.bilibilikr.arterygear, com.bilibilien.arterygear) without a black screen blocking your path while using Intel and AMD GPUs in Compatibility + OpenGL mode.
- Build the empire of your dreams in Summoners Kingdom (com.summoners.kingdom) without coming across a black screen.
- Step into the shoes of a babysitter in The Baby in Yellow (com.TeamTerrible.BabyInYellow) without being disturbed by a black screen.
- Step into the PlayStation App (com.scee.psxandroid) without any worries as it will no longer crash.
We politely requested the black screen to not appear while playing 와일드본 (WildBorn) (kr2.rocksquare.wb.google). It agreed with a smile!
- Shoot away your enemies in Free Fire MAX (com.dts.freefiremax) without the game freezing.
Released on: July 20, 2022
| Main Updates
1. Make your journey on BlueStacks X smoother than before as we've made minor optimizations to enhance your experience.
Released on: July 13, 2022