How will this help?
You can now embark on an epic journey in the fantasy world of MU, by playing MU ORIGIN 3 ASIA on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
If you launch the game on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit, you will see a popup message asking you to play the game on Nougat 64-bit, as shown below.
Prepare to soar the high skies with your mystical powers and unleash destruction upon your enemies!
How can I play MU ORIGIN 3 ASIA on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit?
If BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Pie 64-bit is already installed on your desktop/laptop, you can create a Nougat 64-bit instance on it using the Multi-Instance Manager by following the steps below.
1. Open the Multi-instance Manager from your BlueStacks 5 home screen and navigate to the "Instance" option.
2. Click on "Fresh instance" and then select "Nougat 64-bit" from the drop-down list. Once you have made the section, click on "Next".
3. Customize the instance as per your preference by selecting the parameters shown below and then click on "Create".
4. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager. Once it downloads, click on "Start" to launch it.
5. Once the instance launches, click on the Play Store icon on your home screen.
6. On the Play Store window, search for "MU ORIGIN 3 ASIA" and click on "Install".
7. After the installation is complete, launch the game from your BlueStacks 5 home screen. You will no longer see a popup message.
You are now all ready to dive into the mysterious underwater city of Atlantis or fly over the towering mountains of the Glacial Peaks when you play MU ORIGIN 3 ASIA on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!