How can I do this?
You can now explore missions on the distant planet of Aida when you play Tower of Fantasy on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit by following the steps given below.
1. Create a Pie 64-bit instance by doing the following:
- Launch the Multi-instance manager from the Side toolbar
- Click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance"
- Select "Pie 64-bit" and then, click on "Next"
- Customize the instance according to your preference and click on "Download"
2. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-instance manager. Once the download process is complete, click on "Start" to begin using it.
3. Log in to the Google Play Store and install "Tower of Fantasy". To learn how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5, please follow the steps given in this article.
4. After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
You are now all set to be the hero in daring battles when you play Tower of Fantasy on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!