You can play Dragon Trail: Hunter World at 60 FPS and enjoy a more responsive gaming experience on BlueStacks 5. Explore the wonders of Star Island with smoother in-game animations.
To do this, head over to the in-game "Settings" menu and select "60 FPS" within the "Audio" tab.
Assemble your Dragoncide Squad to fight against evil!
How can I do this?
1. Open BlueStacks 5 and launch Dragon Trail: Hunter World from the home screen.
2. Click on the player profile icon at the top-left corner of your screen, to access the in-game settings menu.
3. In the "Settings" menu navigate to the "Audio" option and click on it.
4. Select "60 FPS" from the options on your screen, as shown below.
5. Click on the "X" at the top right corner of the menu to exit and go back to the game lobby.
You are now all ready to unearth the secret of Loya Book when you play Dragon Trail: Hunter World at 60 FPS and on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!