The New BlueStacks version 2 provides many features on the sidebar added on the left. Installing an apk to changing app orientation to adjusting volume etc is now accessible easily. All the side tool bar features are listed below.
1. Changing app orientation has now become easier. Just click on the first button on the side tool bar to change the app orientation mode from Landscape to Portrait & vice versa.
2. Shake feature if required within any app can be used by clicking second button on the side bar.
3. Capture screenshot: Third button allows you to capture a screenshot of the app player.
4. Location Button allows you to set up any random GPS location on Bluestacks, so that every app believes you are there!
5. APK Button: Through this button you can install any app by selecting the .apk file located on your system.
6. Import files: It has become easy to import files from windows to Bluestacks 2. Click on the folder icon to bring all your important files on your PC to Bluestacks.
7. Copy/Paste: Easy Copy and paste options are available on the sidebar now.
8. Volume: You can now enable or disable sound on the app player by clicking on the volume button.
9. Help: Last button on bottom left of the app player as shown below will redirect you to our FAQ section.