How will this help?
You can play Marvel Snap at high FPS on BlueStacks and enjoy an enhanced gameplay experience.
Click on any of the links below to learn how to:
- Install Marvel Snap on BlueStacks
- Play Marvel Snap at 60 FPS
- Play with a wider aspect ratio for a PC-like gameplay experience
Get ready to assemble your dream team and go to battle against supervillains!
How can I install Marvel Snap on BlueStacks?
1. Firstly, download BlueStacks by clicking on the link below.
Download the latest version of BlueStacks
2. Once it is downloaded, click on the installer file to proceed, as shown below.
3. Then, click on the"Install now" button, as shown below.
4. On the next screen, sign in to Google Play Store. After signing in, the game page will appear. Here, click on "Install". To learn how to sign in to Google Play Store, please follow the steps given in this article.
5. After the installation is complete, click on "Play" to launch the game.
You are now ready to play Marvel Snap on BlueStacks.
NOTE: In case you experience frame drops on Nougat 32-bit, you can try playing the game on Pie 64-bit by following the steps given in this article.
How can I play Marvel Snap at 60 FPS?
1. Launch Marvel Snap from your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. Click on the "gear" icon at the top left corner of your game screen to access the "Settings" menu.
3. Under "GRAPHICS QUALITY", set "FPS" to "60 FPS" as shown below.
4. Lastly, click on the "X" icon at the top right corner to save the settings and return to the game.
You are now ready to rule the Multiverse when you play Marvel Snap at 60 FPS on BlueStacks 5!
How can I get a PC-like gameplay experience?
You can now play Marvel Snap with a wider aspect ratio and enjoy a PC-like gameplay experience on BlueStacks 5 by changing the display resolution. Follow the steps given below to learn how you can do this.
1. Open the "Settings" menu by clicking on the gear icon on the Side toolbar.
2. Click on the "Display" tab and under "Display resolution" select "Custom" from the drop-down menu.
3. To play with a wider aspect ratio, click on "Add resolution" and set it to the following as per your monitor specifications.
- 4K (UHD) monitor - 3000 x 3840
- 2K (QHD) monitor - 2000 x 2560
- 1080p (FHD) monitor - 1500 x 1920
- 720p (HD) monitor - 1000 x 1280
Then, click on the "folder" icon to save it, as shown below.
4. Select the new resolution that you've just added and click on "Save changes" as shown below.
5. Click on "Restart now" to apply the settings.
When you launch the game again after applying the settings, you will be able to see the difference, as shown below.
Before applying the setting:
After applying the setting:
You are now all set to enjoy a PC-like gaming experience while playing Marvel Snap on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!