How will this help?
You can now play Goddess of Victory: NIKKE in Landscape mode and enjoy a more immersive gaming experience on BlueStacks 5.
In this sci-fi RPG, it will help you observe the movements of the overwhelming invaders with more clarity and also command unique weapons and Burst skills with more precision!
Prepare for thrills and chills as you play your way through this post-apocalyptic tale! And don't forget, you are Mankind's last hope for victory!
How can I do this?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the "Play Store" icon.
2. On the Play Store, search for any app that can control your screen orientation and click on "Install". For representation purposes, we’re using "Rotation Control".
NOTE: You may use any app of your choice.
3. Once the installation is complete, launch the app by clicking on its app icon from the BlueStacks 5 home screen.
4. Click on the toggle button next to the option "Start controlling rotation", as shown below.
NOTE: The actual setting that needs to be changed and its UI will be different for every app.
5. Return to the home screen by clicking on the "Home" button.
6. Launch Goddess of Victory: NIKKE from your BlueStacks home screen.
7. Drag the notification bar downwards and select the "Landscape" icon on the extreme right, as shown below. The game will instantly switch to Landscape mode.
If at any point you wish to switch back to Portrait mode, drag the notification bar downwards and click on the "auto-rotate" icon, as shown below.
In case you observe any graphics-related issues in Landscape mode, you can switch to a higher resolution such as 2K or 4K. To do this, head over to the "Settings" menu and within the "Display" tab, select a new resolution as given below and click on "Save changes".
- 4K - 3840 x 2160
- 2K - 2560 x 1440
You are now ready to fight for the repossession of what remains of Earth when you play Goddess of Victory: NIKKE in Landscape mode on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5! We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!