How will this help?
You can now play ARK: Survival Evolved on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit by following the steps given below.
- Launch a Pie 64-bit instance
- Select "Vulkan" as the "Graphics renderer" in BlueStacks settings
- Install and play the game on this instance
Prepare yourself to survive and thrive on a mysterious island and expand your domain while capturing and taming dinosaurs!
How can I do this?
1. Launch a Pie 64-bit instance of BlueStacks 5 and click on the gear icon to access the Settings menu. If you do not have a Pie 64-bit instance, you can create it by following the steps mentioned in this article.
2. Navigate to the "Graphics" tab and select "Vulkan" under "Graphics renderer", as shown below.
3. Now, click on "Save changes" and select "Restart now" to apply the settings.
4. Once BlueStacks 5 restarts, log in to the Google Play Store and install "ARK: Survival Evolved". To learn how to do this, please follow the steps given in this article.
5. After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
You are now all ready to dive into the ultimate mobile dino-adventure when you play ARK: Survival Evolved on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!