How will this help?
You can now play Mech Arena using in-built gamepad controls provided by game developers on BlueStacks 5. Click on the links below to learn more.
- How to play Mech Arena with a gamepad
- List of available gamepad controls
- How to disable in-built gamepad controls
Prepare for intense battles and get ready to unleash havoc! Are you ready to take your place as the King of Mecha Combat?
How can I play Mech Arena with a gamepad?
1. Connect your gamepad. If the gamepad is successfully detected by BlueStacks, you will see a notification message, as illustrated below. Click on "Okay" or "X" to continue.
NOTE: If you don't see this message, then enable the "Gamepad detection" option under Gamepad settings and restart BlueStacks 5. To learn more about how to do this, click here.
2. Log in to the Google Play Store and install "Mech Arena". To learn how to do this, please follow the steps given in this article.
3. Once it is downloaded, launch the game by clicking on its icon on the BlueStacks 5 home screen.
NOTE: Gamepad controls will not work while playing tutorial matches or accessing the in-game menu.
List of available gamepad controls for Mech Arena
You can start playing Mech Arena on BlueStacks 5 using in-built gamepad controls listed below.
|Character movement||Left Stick||Left Stick|
|Camera Control||Right Stick||Right Stick|
|Leaderboard||View Button||Create Button|
|Menu||Start Button||Options Button|
|Shoot Left Weapon||LT||L2|
|Shoot Right Weapon||RT||R2|
|Reload Left Weapon||LB||L1|
|Reload Right Weapon||RB||L2|
|Combine Left & Right Weapons||Y||Triangle|
How can I disable in-built gamepad controls?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and open the Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon on the Side toolbar.
2. Click on the "Gamepad" tab and under "Gamepad input settings", select "OFF" to disable in-built gamepad controls that are provided by game developers.
3. Once you have turned it off, click on "Save changes".
To learn more about how to choose your preferred gamepad settings on BlueStacks 5, read this article.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!