How will this help?
You can play Aether Gazer on BlueStacks 5 using keyboard controls or connect your gamepad to play using gamepad controls. Click on the links below to learn more.
NOTE: If you want to play Aether Gazer using native game controls, click here.
Get ready to fight thrilling battles in an apocalyptic dystopia. The future of mankind rests on your shoulders!
What are the keyboard/mouse controls to play Aether Gazer?
|Pan around||Right click|
NOTE: To view your surroundings, right-click on the mouse to enter/exit panning mode.
|Basic Attack||Left click|
|Teammate 1 Ultimate Skill||1|
|Teammate 2 Ultimate Skill||2|
What are the gamepad controls to play Aether Gazer?
The controls listed below are assigned to your gamepad by default. You can simply plug in your gamepad and start playing Aether Gazer on BlueStacks 5 using these controls.
|Character movement||Left Stick||Left Stick / L3|
|Pan around||Right Stick||Right Stick / R3|
|Teammate 1 Ultimate Skill||Dpad Up||Up|
|Teammate 2 Ultimate Skill||Dpad Down||Down|
How can I enable native game controls?
You can also play Aether Gazer using native keyboard/mouse and gamepad controls that are provided by game developers by following the steps given below:
Native keyboard/mouse controls
1. Open BlueStacks 5 and launch "Aether Gazer" from the BlueStacks 5 home screen, as shown below.
2. Click on the "Game controls" icon in the side toolbar.
3. Turn off the Game controls by clicking on the toggle button.
4. In the game lobby, click on the gear icon at the top left corner of the screen to access in-game settings.
5. Click on the "Control" tab and select "Keyboard Controls Layout", as shown below.
6. Turn on the "Keyboard Settings" by clicking on the toggle button.
7. To save the settings, click on "Save".
You can now play Aether Gazer using native keyboard/mouse controls.
Native gamepad controls
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and open the "Settings menu" by clicking on the gear icon in the Side toolbar.
2. Head over to the "Gamepad" tab and under "Gamepad input settings", select "On" from the drop-down menu.
3. Once you have turned it on, click on "Save changes".
4. Launch "Aether Gazer" from the BlueStacks 5 home screen, as shown below.
5. Click on the gear icon at the top left corner of the screen to access in-game settings.
6. Click on the "Control" tab and select "Controller Controls Layout", as shown below.
7. Turn on the "Controller Settings" by clicking on the toggle button.
8. To save the settings, click on "Save".
You can now play Aether Gazer using native gamepad controls.
To learn how to play Aether Gazer at 120 FPS on BlueStacks 5, click here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!