How will this help?
You can now play Octopath Traveler: CotC at 60 FPS on BlueStacks 5 for an unparalleled gameplay experience with smoother in-game animations!
To do this:
- Open BlueStacks settings through the gear icon on the Side toolbar
- Within the "Performance" tab, click on the toggle beside "Enable high frame rates"
- Drag the slider to any value greater than 60 and click on "Save changes"
Once done, you can launch the game and explore the world of Orsterra at 60 FPS!
NOTE: Please ensure you're on the latest version of BlueStacks 5 before you make the changes.
How can I do this?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the gear icon within the Side toolbar to access BlueStacks Settings.
2. In the "Performance" tab, click on the toggle beside "Enable high frame rates" to switch it ON, as shown below.
3. Drag the FPS slider to any value greater than 60. For representation purposes, we're selecting 100. However, you can choose any value you want that is higher than 60.
4. Click on "Save changes".
5. On the pop-up that appears, click on "Restart now".
Once BlueStacks 5 has restarted, you can launch the game and dive deep into the world of Osterra at 60 FPS!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!