How will this help?
You can play Metal Slug: Awakening up to 240 FPS with better graphics on BlueStacks 5 for an immersive gameplay experience by applying the following recommended settings:
- Enable high frame rate and set "Frame rate" to "240" within BlueStacks settings
- Set "Graphics" to "Ultra" within in-game settings
Calling all commanders! Equip yourselves for an adrenaline-pumping battlefield adventure that will take your gaming prowess to new heights!
How can I apply the settings?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the "gear icon" in the Side toolbar to open the Settings menu.
2. Now, make the following changes in the Performance tab:
- Toggle "Enable high frame rate" to "ON"
- Slide the FPS counter and set it to "240"
3. Once you have made the above changes, click on "Save changes".
4. You will be asked to restart BlueStacks 5 to apply the changes. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
5. Once BlueStacks 5 restarts, launch "Metal Slug: Awakening" by clicking on its icon on your home screen.
6. Click on the "gear" icon at the top left corner to access the in-game Settings menu.
7. Then, select the "Graphics" tab, as shown below.
8. Under "Quality", select "Ultra", shown below.
9. After selecting the option, you will see the following pop-up. Click on "OK" to proceed.
10. Then, click on "Continue" to go back to the game.
You are all set for an action-packed battlefield adventure when you play Metal Slug: Awakening at 120 FPS with better graphics on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!