How will this help?
If you come across the following notification asking you to install Twitter (now known as "X") while logging in to The Lord of the Rings: War on BlueStacks 5, you can easily resolve it by following the steps given below:
- Install "X" from the Google Play Store and log in using your desired account.
- Launch "The Lord of the Rings: War" from your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
- Select "Twitter" as your login method and link your account to the game.
Embark on an epic journey to fight the new War of the Ring and seal the fate of Middle-earth!
How can I do this?
1. Go to the "System apps" on BlueStacks home screen and select "Play Store", as shown below.
2. Search for "X" and click on "Install" to download the app.
3. Once it is downloaded, launch the app and log in using your credentials.
4. Launch "The Lord of the Rings: War", click on "More" and select "Twitter" as your preferred login method, as shown below.
You will now be able to successfully log in to The Lord of the Rings: War using your Twitter account on BlueStacks 5 to seize control over the One Ring and take dominion over Middle-earth!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!