How will this help?
You can now play Free Fire on BlueStacks 5 with an enhanced and lag-free gameplay experience by applying the recommended settings.
Apply the following recommended settings to significantly reduce any performance-related issues that you might be facing while playing Free Fire on BlueStacks 5:
- Set "CPU allocation" to "High (4 cores)"
- Set "Memory allocation" to at least 3GB of memory
- Set your "Performance mode" to "High Performance"
How can I apply the recommended settings?
You can apply the recommended settings by following the steps below.
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. The Settings menu will open up on the Performance tab. On this screen:
- Set "CPU allocation" to "High(4 cores)"
- Set "Memory allocation" to "3GB" or more
- Set "Performance mode" to "High Performance"
3. Once done, click on the "Save changes" button, as shown below.
4. You will be now asked to restart BlueStacks 5 to apply the changes you have made. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
BlueStacks 5 will restart with the desired settings.
You can now start playing Free Fire on BlueStacks 5 for an unmatched gameplay experience.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!